Brent L. Moss
Brent L. Moss has practiced law for over twenty years. Mr. Moss is a founding principal of Reddick Moss, a Little Rock, Arkansas-based law firm which handles various types of catastrophic injury cases including tractor-trailer, nursing home abuse and neglect, and wrongful death. He has practiced both as a defense lawyer representing white collar criminals, physicians, hospitals and nursing homes, and now as a lawyer representing seriously injured persons. Mr. Moss maintains a national practice and has tried lawsuits in several states.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Moss worked for the Prosecutor’s Office in Little Rock, Arkansas. He was then associated with the firm of Armstrong Allen in Little Rock where he defended white collar criminal matters along with physicians, hospitals, and nursing homes. Mr. Moss was then recruited by Beverly Enterprises, Inc. to serve as the Senior Litigation Counsel where he defended, coordinated, and managed cases across the country against Beverly in the areas of patient liability, premises liability, and commercial liability. Before returning to private practice, Mr. Moss served as Senior Medicaid Fraud Counsel in the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit of the Arkansas Attorney General’s Office where he focused on prosecuting nursing homes engaged in deceptive trade practices at the expense of elderly residents and state of Arkansas. Mr. Moss also worked for McNulty Law Firm in Bel Air, California where he devoted his practice to representing seriously injured persons.
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Birth Defects
- Physician negligence
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
Awards, Honors & Accomplishments
- Lecturer to legal societies and bar associations including American Trial Lawyers’ Association, Arkansas Bar Association, and Defense Research Institute.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating that is given to lawyers based upon peer-to-peer feedback in relation to preeminent legal ability and ethical standards.
- Super Lawyers
- Multi Million and Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers-Civil Plaintiff
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Nursing Home Trial Lawyers-Top 10
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- New Mexico
- New York
- West Virginia